Article 1 – Definitions
1. In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the following meaning, unless expressly indicated otherwise.
2. Offer: any offer or quotation to the Client for the provision of Services by Global Traffic.
3. Services : Global Traffic selects one or more subscription forms for the Client on various dating sites and provides (non-binding) (dating site) proposals for erotic chatting with fake profiles on these dating sites.
4. Service provider: The private company with limited liability Filiate BV, incorporated under Dutch law, established in the Netherlands and offering Services to the Client hereinafter: Global Traffic .
5. Client: the natural person who is not acting in the exercise of a profession or business who has been appointed by Global Traffic, has provided projects to Global Traffic for Services that are performed by Global Traffic, or to whom Global Traffic has a proposal based on an Agreement done.
6. Agreement: any Agreement and other obligations between the Client and Global Traffic, as well as proposals from Global Traffic for Services that are provided by Global Traffic to the Client and that are accepted by the Client and have been accepted and performed by Global Traffic with which these general terms and conditions are an inseparable form whole.
Article 2 – Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every Offer from Global Traffic, every Agreement between Global Traffic and the Client and to every service offered by Global Traffic.
2. Before an Agreement is concluded, the Client will be provided with these general terms and conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, Global Traffic will indicate to the Client how the Client can view the general terms and conditions.
3. Deviation from these general terms and conditions is not possible. In exceptional situations, the general terms and conditions may be deviated from insofar as this has been explicitly agreed in writing with Global Traffic.
4. These general terms and conditions also apply to additional, amended and follow-up orders from the Client.
5. The general terms and conditions of the Client are excluded.
6. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are partially or wholly invalid or are invalid, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will remain in force, and the invalid/nullified provision(s) will be replaced by a provision with the same purport as the original provision.
7. Ambiguities about the content, explanation or situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed and explained in the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
8. The applicability of Articles 7:404 of the Dutch Civil Code and 7:407 paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code is explicitly excluded.
9. If reference is made to she/her in these general terms and conditions, this should also be construed as a reference to he/him/his, if and insofar as applicable.
10. In the event that Global Traffic has not always demanded compliance with these general terms and conditions, it will retain its right to demand compliance in whole or in part with these general terms and conditions.
11. The general (user) conditions of the relevant dating site apply accordingly to these general terms and conditions.
Article 3 – The Offer
1. All offers made by Global Traffic are without obligation, unless expressly stated otherwise in writing. If the Offer is limited or valid under specific conditions, this will be expressly stated in the Offer.
2. Global Traffic has the right to refuse the Agreement with a (potential) Client for a valid reason for Global Traffic.
3. The offer contains a description of the Services offered. The description is sufficiently specified, so that the Client is able to make a proper assessment of the offer. Any information in the offer is only an indication and cannot be a ground for any compensation or dissolution of the Agreement.
4. Offers or quotations do not automatically apply to follow-up orders.
5. Delivery times in Global Traffic’s offer are in principle indicative and, if they are exceeded, do not entitle the Client to termination or compensation, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 4 – Conclusion of the Agreement
1. The Agreement is concluded at the moment that the Client has accepted an Offer or Agreement from Global Traffic by filling in details via the Global Traffic website and Global Traffic has confirmed the Client’s request.
2. Global Traffic has the right to revoke the (signed) Agreement within 5 working days after receipt of the acceptance.
3. Global Traffic is not bound by an Offer if the Client could reasonably have expected or should have understood or should have understood that the Offer contains an obvious mistake or error. The Client cannot derive any rights from this mistake or error.
4. If the Client cancels an order that has already been confirmed, the costs already incurred (including the time spent) will be charged to the Client.
5. Any Agreement entered into with Global Traffic or a project awarded by the Client to Global Traffic rests with the company and not with an individual person associated with Global Traffic.
6. The Client is entitled to revocation during the statutory period of 14 days, unless Global Traffic has already commenced the Services with the Client’s permission. The client waives its right of withdrawal by means of this permission.
7. If the Agreement is entered into by several Clients, each Client is individually jointly and severally liable for the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the Agreement.
Article 5 – Term of the Agreement
1. The Agreement is entered into for a definite period of time. The duration of the assignment also depends on external factors, including but not limited to the quality and the timely delivery of the information that Global Traffic obtains from the Client.
2. Both the Client and Global Traffic can dissolve the Agreement on the basis of an attributable shortcoming in the fulfillment of the Agreement if the other party has been given written notice of default and it has been given a reasonable term to fulfill its obligations and it still fails to fulfill its obligations. then comply correctly. This also includes the payment and cooperation obligations of the Client.
3. The dissolution of the Agreement does not affect the payment obligations of the Client insofar as Global Traffic has already performed work or delivered services at the time of the dissolution. The client must pay the agreed fee.
4. Parties can terminate the Agreement with immediate effect by e-mail.
5. In the event of premature termination of the Agreement, the Client owes Global Traffic the costs actually incurred up to that point at the agreed (hourly) rate. The time registration of Global Traffic is leading in this.
6. Both the Client and Global Traffic can terminate the Agreement in writing, in whole or in part, without further notice of default, with immediate effect if one of the parties is granted a moratorium, bankruptcy has been filed or the company concerned ends due to liquidation. If a situation as stated above occurs, Global Traffic is never obliged to refund monies already received and/or compensation.
Article 6 – Performance of the service
1. Global Traffic will make every effort to perform the agreed service with the greatest possible care, as may be expected of a good service provider. Global Traffic guarantees a professional and independent service. All Services are performed on the basis of a best efforts obligation, unless a result has been explicitly agreed in writing that is described in detail.
2. The Agreement on the basis of which Global Traffic provides the Services, is leading for the size and scope of the services. The Agreement will only be performed for the benefit of the Client. Third parties cannot derive any rights from the content of the Services performed in connection with the Agreement.
3. The information and data provided by the Client are the basis on which the Services offered by Global Traffic and the prices are based. Global Traffic has the right to adjust its services and prices if the information provided turns out to be incorrect and/or incomplete.
4. In the performance of the Services, Global Traffic is not obliged or obliged to follow the instructions of the Client if this changes the content or scope of the agreed Services. If the instructions result in further work for Global Traffic, the Client is obliged to reimburse the additional additional costs accordingly on the basis of a new quotation.
5. Global Traffic is entitled to engage third parties for the performance of the Services at its own discretion.
6. If the nature and duration of the assignment so require, Global Traffic will keep the Client informed of the progress in the interim in the agreed manner.
7. The performance of the Services is based on the information provided by the Client. If the information has to be changed, this may have consequences for any established planning. Global Traffic is never liable for adjusting the planning. If the commencement, progress or delivery of the Services is delayed because, for example, the Client has not supplied all the requested information or has not provided it on time or in the desired format, does not provide sufficient cooperation, a possible advance has not been received in time by Global Traffic or circumstances, which are at the expense and risk of the Client, there is a delay, Global Traffic is entitled to a reasonable extension of the delivery or completion period. All damage and additional costs as a result of delay due to a cause as mentioned above are for the account and risk of the Client.
8. Global Traffic informs the Client that the Client is referred to websites of third parties and that Global Traffic only helps the Client find a dating site that best fits the wishes of the Client.
9. Global Traffic informs the Client that chatting on these websites only takes place with fictitious profiles as intended by the Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets. Physical agreements with these fictitious profiles are therefore not possible.
10. Global Traffic offers the Client the option to deny access to the Global Traffic website as well as access to the dating websites in the event that Global Traffic or one of the affiliated dating sites believes that the Client should be protected against its own online behavior . In that case, Global Traffic will not make new proposals for chatting via dating sites during the block.
Article 7 – Obligations of the Client
1. The Client is obliged to provide all information requested by Global Traffic as well as relevant appendices and related information and data in good time and/or before the start of the work and in the desired form for the purpose of a correct and efficient execution of the Agreement. Failing this, Global Traffic may not be able to fully implement and/or deliver the relevant documents. The consequences of such a situation are at all times at the expense and risk of the Client.
2. Global Traffic is not obliged to check the accuracy and/or completeness of the information provided to it or to update Client with regard to the information if it has changed over time, nor is Global Traffic responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information compiled by Global Traffic for third parties and/or provided to third parties in the context of the Agreement.
3. Global Traffic may, if necessary for the performance of the Agreement, request additional information. Failing this, Global Traffic is entitled to suspend its activities until the information has been received, without being obliged to pay any compensation for whatever reason towards the Client. In the event of changed circumstances, the Client must notify Global Traffic immediately or no later than 3 working days after the change has become known.
Article 8 – Proposals
1. Global Traffic can, if instructed to do so, draw up advice, action plan, design, reporting, planning and/or reporting for the benefit of the service. The content of this is not binding and only of an advisory nature, but Global Traffic will observe its duties of care. The client decides itself and under its own responsibility whether to follow the advice.
2. The advice and/or proposals provided by Global Traffic, in whatever form, can never be regarded as binding advice and/or proposal.
3. At Global Traffic’s first request, the client is obliged to assess proposals it has provided. If Global Traffic is delayed in its work because the Client does not or not timely provide an assessment of a proposal made by Global Traffic, the Client is at all times responsible for the resulting consequences, such as delay.
4. The nature of the service means that the result always depends on external factors that can influence the reports and advice and/or proposals of Global Traffic, such as the quality, correctness and timely delivery of the required information and data. of the Client and its employees. The client guarantees the quality and the timely and correct delivery of the required data and information.
5. The Client will notify Global Traffic in writing prior to the commencement of the work of all circumstances that are or may be important, including any points and priorities to which the Client wishes attention.
Article 9 – Additional activities and changes
1. If during the performance of the Agreement it appears that the Agreement needs to be adjusted, or if further work is required at the Client’s request to achieve the desired result for the Client, the Client is obliged to pay for this additional work in accordance with the agreed rate. . Global Traffic is not obliged to comply with this request and may require the Client to conclude a separate Agreement for this purpose and/or to refer it to an authorized third party.
2. If the additional work is the result of Global Traffic’s negligence, Global Traffic has made an incorrect estimate or could reasonably have foreseen the work in question, these costs will not be passed on to the Client.
Article 10 – Free services
Global Traffic’s service is completely free. Global Traffic will never charge costs to the Client for its Services.
Article 11 – Privacy, data processing and security
1. Global Traffic handles the (personal) data of the Client with care and will only use it in accordance with the applicable standards. If requested, Global Traffic will inform the data subject about this.
2. The Client is responsible for the processing of data that are processed using a service of Global Traffic. The Client also guarantees that the content of the data is not unlawful and does not infringe any rights of third parties. In this context, the Client indemnifies Global Traffic against any (legal) claim related to this data or the execution of the Agreement.
3. If Global Traffic is required to provide information security under the Agreement, this security will meet the agreed specifications and a security level that, in view of the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data, and the associated costs. , is not unreasonable.
Article 12 – Suspension and dissolution
1. Global Traffic has the right to keep the data, data files and more it has received or realized by it if the Client has not yet (fully) fulfilled its payment obligations. This right remains in full force if a reason for Global Traffic is justified, which justifies suspension in that case.
2. Global Traffic is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of its obligations as soon as the Client is in default with the fulfillment of any obligation arising from the Agreement, including late payment of its invoices. The suspension will be immediately confirmed in writing to the Client.
3. In that case Global Traffic is not liable for damage, for whatever reason, as a result of the suspension of its activities.
4. The suspension (and/or dissolution) does not affect the payment obligations of the Client for work already performed. In addition, the Client is obliged to compensate Global Traffic for any financial loss that Global Traffic suffers as a result of the Client’s default.
Article 13 – Force majeure
1. Global Traffic is not liable if it is unable to fulfill its obligations under the Agreement as a result of a force majeure situation.
2. Force majeure on the part of Global Traffic in any case includes, but is not limited to: (i) force majeure of Global Traffic’s suppliers, (ii) failure to properly fulfill obligations of suppliers that the Client or its third parties prescribed or recommended to Global Traffic, (iii) defective software or any third parties involved in the performance of the service, (iv) government measures, (v) failure of electricity, internet, data network and/or telecommunication facilities, (vi) illness of employees of Global Traffic or advisors engaged by it and (vii) other situations that, in the opinion of Global Traffic, are beyond its control that temporarily or permanently prevent the fulfillment of its obligations.
3. In the event of force majeure, both Parties have the right to dissolve the Agreement in whole or in part. All costs incurred before the dissolution of the Agreement will in that case be paid by the Client. Global Traffic is not obliged to compensate the Client for any losses caused by such revocation.
Article 14 – Limitation of liability
1. If any result laid down in the Agreement is not achieved, a shortcoming on the part of Global Traffic will only be deemed to exist if Global Traffic has expressly promised this result when accepting the Agreement.
2. In the event of an attributable shortcoming on the part of Global Traffic, Global Traffic is only obliged to pay any compensation if the Client has given Global Traffic notice of default within 14 days after discovery of the shortcoming and Global Traffic has not subsequently remedied this shortcoming within a reasonable period of time. recovered. The notice of default must be submitted in writing and contain such an accurate description/substantiation of the shortcoming, so that Global Traffic is able to respond adequately.
3. Global Traffic only offers a non-binding Service that the Client can use free of charge and never offers guarantees for the use of its Services. Global Traffic excludes all liability towards the Client insofar as a statutory provision does not oppose this. If the performance of the service leads to liability of Global Traffic towards the Client, that liability is limited to the direct damage of the Client, but not exceeding 100 euros.
4. Global Traffic expressly excludes all liability for consequential damage. Global Traffic is not liable for indirect damage, trading loss, loss of profit and/or loss suffered, lost savings, damage due to business interruption, capital losses, delay damage, interest damage and immaterial damage.
5. The Client indemnifies Global Traffic against all third-party claims as a result of a defect as a result of a service provided by the Client to a third party and which also consisted of Services provided by Global Traffic, unless the Client can demonstrate that the damage was solely caused by the service of Global Traffic.
6. Global Traffic is not liable if the Client assumes that he is chatting with a physical person. Global Traffic has pointed out to the Client that these are physical profiles on the websites of third parties for which Global Traffic has made a proposal. Global Traffic will not refund any money paid by the Client to the dating sites for chatting with profiles.
7. Any advice and/or proposals provided by Global Traffic, based on information that is incomplete and/or incorrectly provided by the Client, is never a ground for liability on the part of Global Traffic.
8. The content of the advice and/or proposal provided by Global Traffic is not binding and is only of an advisory nature. The Client itself decides and under its own responsibility whether it will follow the proposals and advice and/or proposals of Global Traffic mentioned herein. All consequences arising from the follow-up of the advice and/or proposal are for the account and risk of the Client. The Client is at all times free to make its own choices that deviate from the advice provided by Global Traffic. Global Traffic is not bound by any form of refund if this is the case.
9. If a third party is engaged by or on behalf of the Client, Global Traffic is never liable for the actions and advice and/or proposals of the third party engaged by the Client, as well as for processing the results (of advice and/or proposal) of the advice and/or proposal drawn up by the Client. third party engaged in Global Traffic provides its own advice and/or proposal.
10. Global Traffic does not guarantee a correct and complete transmission of the content of and e-mail sent by/on behalf of Global Traffic, nor for its timely receipt.
11. All claims of the Client due to shortcomings on the part of Global Traffic will lapse if these have not been reported to Global Traffic in writing and with reasons within one year after the Client was aware or could reasonably have been aware of the facts on which it bases its claims. One year after the termination of the Agreement between the parties, Global Traffic’s liability lapses.
Article 15 – Confidentiality
1. Global Traffic and the Client undertake to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information obtained in the context of an assignment. Confidentiality arises from the assignment and must also be assumed if it can reasonably be expected that it concerns confidential information. Confidentiality does not apply if the information in question is already public/commonly known, the information is not confidential and/or the information was not disclosed to Global Traffic during the Agreement with the Client and/or was obtained by Global Traffic in some other way. .
2. In particular, the secrecy pertains to advice, reports, designs, working methods and/or reporting on the assignment of the Client drawn up by Global Traffic. The Client is expressly prohibited from sharing its contents with employees who are not authorized to take cognizance of this and with (unauthorized) third parties. Furthermore, Global Traffic always exercises the required care in dealing with all business-sensitive information provided by the Client.
3. If Global Traffic is obliged to provide the confidential information to the law or competent court or a designated third party on the basis of a statutory provision or a court decision and Global Traffic cannot invoke a right of nondisclosure, Global Traffic is not obliged to pay any compensation and does not give the Client any ground for dissolution of the Agreement.
4. The transfer or dissemination of information to third parties and/or publication of statements, advice or productions provided by Global Traffic to third parties requires the written permission of Global Traffic, unless such permission has been expressly agreed in advance. The Client will indemnify Global Traffic against all claims by such third parties as a result of reliance on such information disseminated without the written consent of Global Traffic.
5. Global Traffic and the Client also impose the confidentiality obligation on third parties to be engaged by them.
Article 16 – Intellectual Property Rights
1. All IP rights and copyrights of Global Traffic, including but not limited to all designs, models, reports and advice, are vested exclusively in Global Traffic and are not transferred to the Client unless expressly agreed otherwise.
2. If it has been agreed that one or more of the aforementioned items or works of Global Traffic will be transferred to the Client, Global Traffic is entitled to conclude a separate Agreement for this and to demand appropriate monetary compensation from the Client. Such compensation must be paid by the Client before it acquires the relevant items or works with the IP rights resting thereon.
3. The Client is prohibited from disclosing and/or multiplying, changing or making available to third parties (including use for commercial purposes) all documents and software on which the IP rights and copyrights of Global Traffic rest, without express prior written notice. permission from Global Traffic. If the Client wishes to make changes to items delivered by Global Traffic, Global Traffic must explicitly agree to the intended changes.
4. The Client is prohibited from using the items and documents on which the intellectual property rights of Global Traffic rest other than as agreed in the Agreement.
5. Parties will inform each other and jointly take measures if an infringement of IP rights occurs.
Article 17 – Disclaimer and correctness of information
1. The Client itself is responsible for the correctness, reliability and completeness of all data, information, documents and/or documents, in whatever form, that it provides to Global Traffic in the context of an Agreement, as well as for the data it receives from obtained from third parties and which have been provided to Global Traffic for the performance of the Service.
2. The Client indemnifies Global Traffic against any liability as a result of failure to fulfill its obligations, or failure to do so on time, with regard to the timely provision of all correct, reliable and complete data, information, documents and/or documents.
3. The Client indemnifies Global Traffic against all claims from the Client and third parties engaged by it or working under it, as well as from clients of the Client, based on the failure to (timely) obtain any subsidies and/or permissions required in the context of the implementation of the agreement.
4. The Client indemnifies Global Traffic against all claims from third parties arising from the work performed for the Client, including but not limited to intellectual property rights on the data and information provided by the Client that can be used in the performance of the Agreement and /or the acts or omissions of the Client towards third parties.
5. If the Client provides Global Traffic with electronic files, software or information carriers, the Client guarantees that these are free of viruses and defects.
Article 18 – Complaints
1. If the Client is not satisfied with the service of Global Traffic or otherwise has complaints about the execution of its assignment, the Client is obliged to report these complaints as soon as possible, but at the latest within 7 calendar days after the relevant reason that led to the complaint. report. Complaints can be reported verbally or in writing via email@example.com with the subject “Complaint”.
2. The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and/or explained by the Client if Global Traffic is to be able to handle the complaint.
3. Global Traffic will respond substantively to the complaint as soon as possible, but no later than 7 calendar days after receipt of the complaint.
4. The parties will try to reach a solution together.
Article 19 – Applicable law
1. The legal relationship between Global Traffic and the Client is governed by Dutch law.
2. Global Traffic has the right to change these general terms and conditions and will inform the Client thereof.
3. In the event of translations of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch version shall prevail.
4. All disputes arising from or in connection with the Agreement between Global Traffic and the Client will be settled by the competent court of the District Court of Rotterdam, unless mandatory provisions designate another competent court.
Ridderkerk, 24 March 2022
Obtaining personal data:
If you use the services of Global Traffic, you provide a number of personal data to Global Traffic yourself, or personal data is obtained from you in the context of the agreement. Personal data is understood to mean all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data
Global Traffic processes the following categories of personal data:
Purpose of the processing
The personal data processed by Global Traffic is intended to:
The processing of personal data is only possible on the following grounds: (i) legal obligation, (ii) execution of the agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) permission from the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of Global Traffic. Global Traffic only processes data that Global Traffic deems necessary for (improving) the service and handles the (personal) data that it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is the agreement you have entered into with Global Traffic. Your personal data may also be processed by visiting the website transdatingx.co.uk if you have given permission for this.
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to perform the service. The services that Global Traffic offers cannot be fully performed without the processing of your personal data. If your explicit permission is required for specific purposes with regard to the personal data, you must give permission for this separately.
Automated decision making
There is no automated decision-making.
The personal data processed by Global Traffic is stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be kept longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept longer than is strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
Global Traffic only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. Global Traffic may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements are concluded for this. The third parties with whom personal data is shared are:
Security of Personal Data
Global Traffic takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals varying in likelihood and severity. , appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Younger than 16 years old?
If you are a minor, i.e. younger than 16, you may only give permission for the processing of your personal data with the permission of one of your parents or legal guardian. It is then important that your parent(s) or guardian read this statement. They can also exercise the rights you have with regard to the personal data you leave with us, such as the right to object to the (further) processing of your personal data or the right to access and correct your data.
By using the website you agree to the disclaimer. Global Traffic reserves the right to change the content of its website and/or this disclaimer at any time without notifying its customers and/or website users of this change. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. Global Traffic does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are copyrighted and owned by Global Traffic insofar as they do not belong to third parties.
Global Traffic offers a mediation service that puts you in touch with the dating site that is most likely to suit you based on the information you provide. On this dating site you can have a fun (erotic) online chat with fictitious profiles. The dating site therefore contains (partly) fictitious profiles. You cannot schedule a physical appointment with these fictitious profiles.
We hope you enjoy chatting. Some of our customers sometimes find chatting through a dating site too much fun. As a result, they spend more time on this dating site than they want to.
If you notice that you are spending too much time on the dating site, you can choose to request a ban on the dating site in question. Your IP address and e-mail address will then be blocked from this dating site for 12 months, so that you can no longer use the dating site and/or the services of Global Traffic. For such a voluntary access ban, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you submit this voluntary ban on access to Global Traffic, we will communicate this to the relevant dating site to which you are affiliated as well as to all other dating sites with which we have close links.
Before we deny you access to the Global Traffic website as well as the dating websites to which you are connected, we will check whether there are circumstances that give reason to deny you access. Global Traffic can contact you about this.
Global Traffic uses technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent when you visit a website to make the user experience of visitors more efficient. Global Traffic may, by law, store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Other types of cookies require your permission. We recommend accepting cookies in connection with the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check-in option.
The cookies that Global Traffic uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no consequences for privacy, so that no permission has to be requested and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are stored so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load balancing), but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
With your permission we place ”tracking cookies” on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit, in order to build a profile of your online behavior. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
Cookies from Google are also placed on the Global Traffic website for the purpose of Google Analytics. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be required by applicable laws and regulations to provide access to this data. This means that Global Traffic cannot link information to a natural person. If you have any questions about this, please contact email@example.com.
Use Social Media
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device that you use to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. Failure to do so may, for example, result in the website not working properly. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also cookies from third parties. You can also delete placed cookies. For this you have to adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Right of data subjects
As a data subject you have the following rights:
If you have a complaint about the way in which Global Traffic handles your personal data, or if you wish to exercise one of the above rights, you can contact us via the website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that you wish to exercise a right, Global Traffic asks you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity. You can black out your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) to protect your privacy. Global Traffic will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at the latest within 4 weeks. You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement body. You can contact us via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons .
Changes to Privacy Statement
Global Traffic can change the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we process already collected data relating to you, we will inform you by e-mail.
Our company details
Transdatingx.co.uk is owned by Global Traffic
Filiate BV trading under the name Global Traffic
Chamber of Commerce: 77890620
This version was last adopted on March 24, 2022